9/15/09

Radio City Music Hall revisited

I've posted about Radio City Music Hall a few times before (in one post I even say that I have no desire to attend a show there!), and now I'm revisiting it. Actually, I visited it.

I got to attend the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, September 13th and I snapped away whenever a celeb actor or musician was on stage performing or presenting! I wrote about the show more in detail here on my other blog. 

Now I am glad to have made it inside this amazing music venue that I claimed I'd never bother to step foot in. Next year, if the VMA's are held in New York City again, count me in!

My view from the far right of the theater


Cameramen situated on a platform to stage left


The host, British actor Russell Brand, making his entrance, following a 
performance by Katy Perry and one of the guitarists from Aerosmith


Screenshot of Taylor Swift's performance to her Moon-man award winning 
"You Belong With Me" outside of Radio City Music Hall on Avenue of The Americas

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!