11/9/08

A little bit of Indoors!

Most of my New York City pictures are of outdoor scenes and events. I spend some time indoors as well. For example, a couple of weeks ago I set out to see the new Juicy Couture store on 5th Avenue. The outside displays are so innovative and eye-catching, and it was on a random Wednesday night while in a cab on 52nd Street that I passed by this new store for the first time. My jaw dropped and I knew I had to make it back sometime during the day to take pictures of the colorful ballerina mannequins in the windows and the cold and crystal decorations.

I recommend stopping by if you can. Not to buy the $300 sweaters, but to see the decor!

close-up of part of the chandelier in the stairway




the entrance, view from the 2nd floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!