6/14/09

Museum Mile Festival, 2009 - activities along the way!

One of the activities going on along Museum Mile (5th Avenue from 82nd to 105th Street), was chalk drawing. Yes, it was mostly children participating with their parents looking on, but I wanted to join in too! See below:



For fun I said a little hello from my NYCphotos twitter account, and wrote one of John Lennon's quotes on 5th Ave & 88th Street:



Someone wrote messages and made little drawings all along the way. Here are some...



"awww"



See more here!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the John Lennon quote. There have been so many times this summer when I've been out with friends and thought, "I'm not doing anything productive," but now I realize that those carefree days are really what makes life worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!