4/13/09

Lights

Here I have some street pictures, made colorful and full of light by the cars and the rain. I took these probably half a year ago or more (I'm on vacation right now so had to dig this up, lol) when I was walking around on a rainy Saturday night by myself in the Flat Iron District (around 23rd Street and 5th Avenue). Yeah, New York can make you do crazy, creepy things (like walk around by yourself in the rain. Well, actually, I was out shopping on 5th Avenue and couldn't find any cute clothes so I resorted to taking lots of pictures and videos!)





My Youtube video of the cars to Robert Miles' "Children."

1 comment:

  1. Visiting NYC In the summer and so many of your photos are places on our list. I will be a follwer here!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!