8/21/09

Movies with a View

On Thursday nights throughout this summer, Brooklyn Bridge Park has been a host to Movies With a View, out on the lawn overlooking the skyn of downtown Manhattan. Brooklyn Bridge Park is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn (DUMBO = Down Under The Manhattan Bridge).

Last night, Catch Me If You Can was showing and I got there early to get a good spot on the lawn and take in the views before the sun set. Before long, it got crowded and dark, and the movie started. It was a great movie and it felt sort of like camping in the midst of the heat wave New York has been having!

The Brooklyn Bridge and the screen for the movie


View of the skyline and the crowd on the lawn


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry I missed the Central Park film. It was my goal to try to attend at least one movie at every venue(check out my flickr!)Well, there's always next year. It sounds as if your summer has been chock full of activities as mine!

    ReplyDelete

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!