10/4/09

Inside the New York Aquarium

In the two and a half years that I've lived in New York, I hadn't yet made it out to see the New York Aquarium in Brooklyn. Luckily I made it out there this past weekend and enjoyed free admission as a Bank of America customer (only during the first weekend of every month).

Anyway, though it was a rainy day and every exhibit was crowded with jumpy, screaming kids, it was amazing to see all of the aquatic creatures like, starfish, jellyfish, sea horses, seals, walruses, eels and even frogs!

I think my favorite exhibit was the 'Alien Stingers' where all of the jellyfish were. The orange medusa looked beautiful behind the glass and swimming in the dark blue water. They were irresistible!

Torpedo Penguin!

Nemo and Dory from Finding Nemo!



The anenomes! Apparently they fight


No comments:

Post a Comment

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!