12/22/09

Snowwy Weekend

Actually, it was a Blizzard-like weekend here in New York City. Rather than stay in and stay warm, I ventured out to take pictures in Central Park on Sunday afternoon before it got dark. Here's how it went before I eventually got cold and turned around to go back home and warm up!

When I got off the subway...



I saw snow everywhere...



On bare tree branches...



On top of the lake...




Next to the ducks...



all over the hills...



and that was all I could take!



I also saw some adorable Snowmen here and here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for going out - I was in my jammies all day thinking, I really should go out, but I really don't want to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there super early for the photo opps but yeah I was miserably cold a few hours later. The snowman photo in the tree is the best!

    ReplyDelete

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!