2/16/10

Another Chelsea Gallery Crawl

It's been forever since I've visited the galleries out in Chelsea. Now that I live close by, you'd think I'd plan to go at least every other weekend, but I only just made it back out there during a gallery crawl with some of my photo friends last week. We started at the Gladstone Gallery on 24th & 11th and wandered underneath the High Line elevated Park up to the Aperture Gallery on 27th Street, then back down to 21st for one last stop before walking home on a cold February night.

Exhibit in Aperture - No Singing Allowed: Flamenco and Photography


Exhibit sign in Aperture


At Fredericks & Frasier, "Chimera" by Nicholas Di Genova


Interesting building across from our last gallery stop on 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!