4/19/11

Central Park: Mom in town Edition

My Mom came to visit me in New York City the weekend of April 15th. We visited my favorite spot in Central Park - The Arthur Ross Pinetum located by the 86th Street and Central Park West entrance. While in Central Park we took fun pictures of each other inside the Pinetum and eventually made our way to the Reservoir, The Great Lawn, The Lake, Shakespeare's Garden and Bethesda Terrace.


Inside the Arthur Ross Pinetum, surrounded by pine trees!
My Mom in the Central Park Pinetum

Me in the Central Park Pinetum

My Mom on the Reservoir Bridge by 86th Street
Bridge view

Bow Bridge, The Lake with The Dakota, The San Remo in the background
Brow Bridge and The Dakota

Inside Shakespeare's Garden under a Magnolia Tree
Shakespeare's Garden

Looking out over The Great Lawn and Turtle Pond from the top of Belvedere Castle
View of the Great Lawn

Bethesda Terrace
Bethesda Terrace

Spring tree on the Great Lawn
Spring tree

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics seems that you both had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this edition of Mom in Town! You should do more! Super cute pics of you and the momz :) I went to see the cherry trees in Central Park for the first time this year and was dismayed to see most of them were behind ugly fencing.

    ReplyDelete

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!