6/5/09

The new Mural and a bit more of Dumbo

I think you've all been hearing about this new mural in the riverside town of Dumbo, Brooklyn. Apparently it was started and completed over Memorial Day weekend and the artist has some significant meaning behind the subject matter. Read about it here via dumbonyc.com.

I passed by it on my way to the Water Street Restaurant for one of those digital dumbo events. It was rainy and wet outside, but I had taken the long way to my destination because I was hoping to come across this new mural on Water Street. Because there are no numbered streets in this quiet neighborhood, I always get lost... no matter what!

I was hoping to spot this neat little arty treat and I did! Here it is... as well as some other photos of the area:




The beautiful blue Manhattan bridge



Building on Front Street



1 comment:

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!