10/1/10

Dumbo Arts Festival 2010

This was my third time at the Dumbo Arts Festival. Last year I went solo and this year I went with a group but ended up wandering off by myself to explore more of Pier 1 and Brooklyn Bridge Park. There were musical performances including a marching band, some wedding photos taking place, and an actual wedding ceremony on the park lawn with the Manhattan skyline as the backdrop. I also came across some cool dance routines being performed out on Pier 1 with the picturesque Brooklyn Bridge in the background.


Dancer on Pier 1


Pier 1 Dancing
More pictures here of the dancers.

Wedding ceremony taking place on Saturday during the festival

Brooklyn Bridge Park, on the rocks


View of the Manhattan Bridge from inside an artists' studio at 10 Jay Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!