4/5/10

Wherever work takes me...

Sometimes my work takes me to high-up places! As a Graphic Designer in the marketing department of a corporate housing company that provides furnished apartments all over Manhattan, I sometimes get to view the apartments in person to take pictures or plan video shoots.

A while ago I took part in a video tour at Tower 31, a luxury high-rise in The Flat Iron District and got to photograph the views from inside one of the rental units. And there are more to come following this one!

This apartment, located a block away from Times Square, was amazing because it provided views of all of New Jersey, Downtown Manhattan and The Statue of Liberty. My personal favorite is the view of New Jersey. To me it is amazing to be able to stand in one state (New York) and SEE another (NJ).

It was a bright and sunny afternoon up on the 60th floor of this luxury high-rise. I can't wait visit again!


Looking South towards Downtown Manhattan


Battery Park City, Jersey City and The Statue of Liberty


Looking West towards New Jersey


View towards Chelsea and Gramercy; the New York Life Insurance Building and Met Life Tower (gold top)

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow @NYCphotos on twitter!